The idea for Spectra Gallery came from UberGallery which I forked and redesigned a couple of years ago. I then integrated it into the new CMS I am designing (Spectra CMS). I decided to release this standalone version for those who might be interested.
Some of what I have added:
- Fluid/responsive layout
- Easy installation .. simply upload Spectra Gallery onto your server, create your database, open config.php and enter the database credentials, then go to your homepage and the install will start automatically.
- New member registration
- Members account panel
- Administration dashboard
- Database tools (backup database, optimize, restore)
- Manage member accounts
- Designers dashboard to manage the overall galleries and website
- Supports social media
- Build an unlimited number of pages
- Intro page (this one)
- Automated menu system
- Build an unlimited number of galleries
- Configure the album
- Style the image holders
- Complete control over creating and managing galleries
- Build new ones, edit existing ones and delete those not needed
- Full CKEditor integration
- Full image upload and editing tools
- Contact form with Google reCaptcha support
- Comes with 5 premade themes but you can edit them or build as many as you need using the powerful theme builder/editor
- Change both website and dashboard themes anytime
- Preview themes as you build them without affecting your site
- Note Taker for writing notes and saving pictures to use as drag-n-drop into the editor.
- Once installed you can manage your entire website from within the dashboards.
- The editor is integrated with Grammarly as long as you have the app installed on your browser. Grammarly is great for correcting those spelling and grammer errors.